Letter from the President - 2018
Happy New Year! Thank you all for the opportunity to be a small part of the rich history of the CREW Northern Virginia Chapter (CREW NoVA). I look forward to serving alongside an extremely talented group of individuals on the Board this year. A very special thank you to all the previous Board Members over the 30+ years of CREW NoVA; without you and your efforts, our Chapter would not be the Welcoming Group that it is today!
Our goals are to continue growing the chapter to be well rounded, by covering all facets of our industry and all stages of professionals in their career. We aim to provide our members and partners of the Chapter with networking opportunities, professional development, and current industry knowledge through our programing.nbsp;
As a current or new member of the Chapter, you will not only have market information at your fingertips, you will also benefit by learning from industry leaders and peers, and building relationships by exchanging leads and opportunities within the marketplace. All of which will leverage your CREW membership, which, in turn, will strengthen your contributions to your firm.
And with that, I welcome the CREW NoVA Members to join me in what will be a very exciting 2018. This year will be filled with endless opportunities for you to get the most value out of your CREW Membership. I am, personally, here to help you in any capacity; whether that be to make a connection, help you get involved, etc., I am a phone call, email, or text away..
A great place to start getting involved with the Chapter is:
- By joining a Committee: I encourage you to join one of our six committees and develop deeper relationships within CREW NoVA. As a volunteer organization, we truly value your time, talents and ideas to be a successful Chapter.
- Become a Sponsor: Position your Company as a leader in diversity and the advancement of women in commercial real estate, and receive year-round exposure to 1,000+ industry professionals within the region.
- Utilize the ‘CREW Network’: Exclusive industry database, research & white papers, online training, leadership summits, and conventions, are just a few advantages of being a CREW Network member.
- Become our Next Leader: We have a path to leadership and succession planning in place; the stepping stones to leadership await you.
Lastly, I ask that each of you follow our social media sites and share your experiences at our events and programs. Who knows, there may be a little something in it for our strongest social media advocate!
With all my devotion,
Erica Bazow - CREW NoVA Chapter President 2018
(202) 697-1958 / email@example.com