We Did It!!!
Thanks to your support, CREW NoVA met the CREW Network Foundation Chapter Challenge Trifecta this year – for the fourth year in a row!
The Trifecta is made up of three parts:
- 100% of your chapter’s board to give an individual donation
- 50% of your chapter’s membership to give an individual donation
- A chapter donatiion of $1,000 or more
This year we held our Inaugural CREW Northern Virginia Foundation Fundraising event
, where all proceeds were donated to the CREW Network Foundation
. Our goal was to raise $1,000 for the Chapter donation but thanks to your incredible support, and a sponsorship from our partners at Red Coats, we nearly tripled our target!
Thank you to our Event Sponsor!
CREW Network Foundation
CREW Network Foundation is the only organization dedicating its resources solely towards transforming the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally.
CREW Network Foundation funds major initiatives directly advancing women:
- College Scholarships – has awarded 226 scholarships totaling $1,297,500
- Career Outreach Programs - CREW Careers and UCREW
- Industry Research – benchmark studies and research white papers
The CREW Network Foundation scholarship program supports female students as they pursue university-level education that will lead to careers in commercial real estate. To date, they have given 226 scholarships totaling almost $1.3 million. Career outreach for women and girls through the CREW Careers and UCREW mentorship programs help to educate about career opportunities in commercial real estate. Donations also help to fund industry research on women in commercial real estate in the form of benchmark studies and white papers that are available to all our members.