LinkedIn has long become one of the most powerful business tools for 21st-century brand building, professional networking, lead generation, and more. Yet, it’s often underutilized or misused.
A digital/hybrid business development environment is here to stay. And with many in-person meetings and events still on hold, mastering the “how” of using LinkedIn is essential.
With LinkedIn, you can:
- Reinforce your brand, increase visibility and reach, and remain top of mind
- Expand your professional network, generate leads, and build relationships
- Establish an expert position, promote thought leadership, and become a valuable resource for your prospects, clients, and partners
As part of the session, we’ll go “behind the scenes” of LinkedIn’s select features for improving profiles and strategically identifying, making, and nurturing connections.
This session will help you master LinkedIn – we will cover:
- The must-haves of an optimum LinkedIn profile
- Tips for improving your company page
- LinkedIn etiquette
- How to strategically identify and make connections, nurture leads, and build relationships
- LinkedIn content strategies for prospecting and ongoing engagement
Ida Cheinman, Principal and Creative Director, Substance 151