CREW Northern Virginia (CREW NoVA) is a professional organization comprised of women and men who work in commercial real estate. Our mission is to develop and advance women leaders in the commercial real estate industry by providing leadership, educational, and business networking opportunities in a diverse membership base. By becoming a member of CREW NoVA, you will have access to nearly every discipline within the commercial real estate industry. In addition, members receive reduced program and event fees, access to exclusive members only programs, as well as the benefits listed below.
- RELEVANT PROGRAMS: We offer a diverse set of topics to be on the cutting edge of industry trends and issues affecting the commercial real estate market.
- ACCESS TO A LOCAL NETWORK: CREW NoVA connects you with more than 800 members annually.
- CONNECTIONS WITH SENIOR-LEVEL DECISION MAKERS: Our membership base is comprised of professionals at all stages of their career; including managers, directors, and C-Suite executives. Regular attendance at our events will result in connections with these professionals throughout the year.
- BUSINESS REFERRALS: 72 percent of CREW members have given a referral to another member in the last 12 months.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING: Members have access to coaching and leadership training on an array of relevant topics to encourage professional growth and development.
- LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: Through Board and Committee positions, CREW NoVA encourages its members to take an active role in leading the organization. These positions provide a forum for members to work closely together and enhance their leadership skills.
You Belong Here
CREW NoVA has some of the strongest players from every sector of the commercial real estate industry. With more than 130 professionals just like you—seasoned, educated, self-motivated and determined to succeed—connections are waiting to be made.
Belonging to CREW NoVA opens the door to new business and referrals; local and nationwide connections; professional development opportunities, and avenues for increased leadership—in your career and in the industry.
Membership in CREW NoVA can take your career beyond what you can accomplish alone, by including you in a community of leaders who are committed to each other’s success, and by raising the stature and influence of women in commercial real estate.
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both CREW NoVA and CREW Network. We welcome all industry leaders who meet the following requirements:
- Experience: The individual must have experience in the commercial real estate industry to be considered for membership.
- Employment: To be considered a full or associate member, the individual must be currently employed in a full-time professional position in one of the CREW Network Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate (QFCRE). If you do not see your field listed, please contact the Director of Membership for guidance.
Questions about your eligibility for membership? Contact Toni Beverly for more information.
You can apply to CREW Northern Virginia by using this form.
What Our Members Say About Us
“CREW NoVA has helped me learn and grow in ways that I never imagined. I’ve successfully implemented the skills and techniques taught at its programs and professional development events at work, which has increased my productivity and profile both within my company and in the industry.”
Miriam Brodie, Associate,, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
“CREW NoVA has helped me sharpen my networking, speaking and leadership skills through attendance at events such as Speed Networking, Monthly Programs and Professional Development Workshops. I feel comfortable and welcome at all events and programs with personal introductions and referrals made to new potential clients.”
Rebecca Smith-Zakowicz, Senior Associate, GeoConcepts Engineering, Inc., A Terracon Company
Membership Referral Program
Take advantage of CREW NoVA's Membership Referral Program and you could have a chance to WIN $500! Must be a CREW NoVA member in good standing to qualify.
Contact: Toni Beverly
Download Our Membership Brochure